Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cute as a button!

It's been a few days since I've posted and even though I don't have anything too new or exciting to say, I have some cute new pictures of Luke I thought i'd post! I love this first one of him, and he loves to yawn and sneeze (he gets that from his dad....Cory is such a sneezer!) He is growing so much, he has already outgrown a lot of his newborn clothes and some of the 0-3 month clothes are getting really snug on him! It's so crazy how fast they grow. He has started smiling the past few days, it's so cute and fun to see. After he eats and has a full tummy he will open his mouth all wide and then smile at us. He also has discovered his tongue the past week and he loves to play with it and stick it out. So cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment