Thursday, February 5, 2009

First haircut

Luke has had a lot of firsts over the past month! I gave him his first haircut a couple weeks ago. He needed it! His hair was getting really long and straggly...well, mostly just on the top and around his ears - he still kind of has the receding hairline thing going on the sides :). I can't believe I waited so long! Poor guy's hair was practically hanging down into his eyes in the front unless I combed it up into a fohawk. I guess there's just something about that first haircut that makes them not seem like a baby anymore, so I think I kind of subconsciously avoided it :).

This is a couple weeks before the cut. I was trying to find a picture that showed a before picture good, but it looked even worse than this right before I finally broke down and cut it!
During the haircut
After! Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment