Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Leaves are made for jumping!

Sunday my aunt and uncle Ron and Melodee had a Halloween family party at their house and we got the kids all dressed up in their Halloween costumes - Luke is Thomas and Halle is a flower. Luke is very proud of how he looks in his Thomas outfit which is great because for some reason after loving the outfit at the store he was terrified of putting it on when I brought it home. But luckily last week we made a breakthrough and he now will not only wear it but loves it.

Luke loves being outside and immediately zoned in on my aunt and uncle's backyard and the gigantic pile of leaves they had back there. I avoided taking him out because it was cold, but soon enough he got my mom to take him out. We went out to find him jumping and rolling around in the leaves, having an absolute ball. I'm glad my mom gave in and took him out, it doesn't get much cuter than this.






No comments:

Post a Comment