Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dog or Mom?

One day I was doing something with Halle and Luke wanted me to come to where he was and he said "Mommy!" loudly to get my attention, then started smacking his lips and snapping his fingers and hitting his side, like he was calling a dog! It caught me off guard at first but after a second a knew exactly what he was doing and it took everything for me to restrain myself from bursting out in laughter, it was so funny/cute. We put it together that he started doing this because we had tended my aunt and uncles dog for a week and Luke must have seen us doing this to the dog and figured it was a pretty good way to get people (or animals) to come! So he has continued doing this lately, it is seriously hilarious. We haven't wanted to tell him that this is a way to call dogs and not people yet because it is too cute! We probably should do it sooner or later before he starts doing this to kids at nursery or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment