Thursday, August 5, 2010

Grandma Lori says...

So Luke still calls our boat the "Bobby Boat" He will say, "Can I go Bobby Boat?" because he likes to get up in the boat and play in it. He likes being on the lake as well - for a little while anyway. Did you know Cory was afraid we would not like our boat being called the Bobby Boat because it didn't sound very cool? Of course because it's our cute little grandson, we think it's adorable. However, I don't think we will be painting the name Bobby Boat on the back of the boat like I've seen people do.

I tended Luke and Halle yesterday. They are so, so cute. Yesterday I let Luke go outside and play with some water. His pants got all wet so I had to take those off to dry so he was just running around in a diaper. He too would rather be in the buff and he is perfectly capable of taking off his diaper and kept trying to, but I kept putting it on. I gave him a little talk that I don’t want pee on my floor, but when I wasn’t looking, sure enough, he took off his diaper and peed on the carpet. I think he just wanted to see what it would be like, I guess. He was tired yesterday, so minding me wasn’t first on his mind.

Luke is a good little boy. Last night Lindsay too Halle to the store with her and when they got home Luke ran up to Halle, gave her a big hug and said, “I missed you soooo much!” Lindsay and Cory have a great little family. A busy little family, but they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment