Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ten year anniversary


Ten years ago today. TEN YEARS! It was a cold, sunny, beautiful, and perfect February day. Early this morning as Cory and I were each feeding a baby I asked if on our wedding day he ever would have thought ten years later we'd be sitting in our room totally exhausted feeding our newborn twin babies. Nope, I don't think that thought ever crossed either of our minds. But I love everything about where we are today! We have grown so much as individuals, a couple, and of course as a family. I'm so grateful everyday for Cory and our children. What wonderful blessings they are to us. I feel so lucky to call my sweet little family mine and I'm so grateful I get to spend forever with them. Happy Ten Year Annniversary to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment