Friday, March 20, 2015

Loyal pooch

I've been a little frustrated with this pooch lately...barking and waking up the babies after I spend a half hour getting them down, running out the front door so I have to chase her down the street in my pjs, jumping on the table eating food off uncleared dishes, the list goes on! But then something like this happens and I think...aw, I guess she is pretty cute. Halle's been sick so I let her sleep in and Milly has been beside herself pacing and standing outside Halle's door all morning waiting for her to come out! She loves Luke and Halle. Then at Luke's parent teacher conference last week the teachers showed me some writing assignments he had done and more than half of them were about Milly and how your dog always loves you no matter what. And a couple days ago Asher was inside sleeping in his bouncer chair and Cory was outside holding Avery and Millu was out there and he heard Asher start to cry inside and Milly looked up at Cory and then raced in the house. When Cory got in Milly was standing next to Asher like she was there to comfort him and then leaned over and licked his face (kind of gross but cute at the same time!) And then I remember..oh yeah, this is why we have a dog! I guess we'll have to keep her. Don't ask me tomorrow though...that could be a different story! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment