Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Where is Luke?

After school I was putting the babies down for a nap. When I came out I couldn't find Luke anywhere. I called all around the house for him but got no answer. I texted all of his friend's moms and no one knew where he was. I was starting to get worried and was about to go walk around the neighborhood looking for him. I walked back to his room to check one more time and looked down and see this message on his whiteboard right outside of his room. I hadn't noticed it before. 
"I am taking a nap. Do not disterv" (disturb). 

So then I opened his door up and looked at his bed closer and sure enough, there he was laying under his covers. The last place I would have thought to look! Luke always comes home from school with boundless energy, never would I have thought he'd go lay in his bed! 

Poor guy, when he woke up he wasn't feeling good. No wonder he was so tired. 

Before bedtime I read to Luke and Halle and last week we finished the book The Boxcar Children, which they both loved. Tonight we watched the movie together which was a lot of fun. 

I love my kids so much and their sweet, fun, individual personalities. I still have to take a step back every now and then and say to myself, wow, I'm a mom of four beautiful kids, and that's pretty awesome! There's nothing more important to me, and nothing I'd rather be doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment