Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Primary program

Last Sunday was our Primary Program. Our kids did so good in their parts and their singing! I loved watching them up there on the stand. 

Luke knew every song and stood very seriously watching the singing leader. I think there was one time he looked at me between songs and cracked a smile, but then was right back to seriously focusing on his leaders. He is such a cute, good boy and takes these things very seriously. When it came to his part he got up there and spoke strong and clear and did a great job. I was so proud of him! His line was the very last in the entire program. When he told me he would be last after the practice I told him he would be he grand finale :). When he was given his part assignment the slip of paper said "I will prepare for Jesus to come by______" and he got to fill in the blank. He decides to finish it with "by following the Holy Ghost." I thought that was such a great thing and very mature of him, especially since he will be getting baptized soon! What a good boy. 

They both did a great job and we loved watching them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment