Friday, June 13, 2008

Daddy's boy

When Cory gets home from work at night Luke gets so excited, he starts waving his arms up and down and smiling, laughing, the whole bit. Also, he thinks Cory is much funnier than me…I don’t blame him! Cory can make him laugh at almost anything, Cory does the little pattycake games with him and Luke laughs so much, and when Cory sings to him and he loves it and just smiles and laughs. Also, there’s been a couple times where Luke’s been really sad or upset and I just cannot get him to settle down. I’ve handed him off to Cory and no joke he stops crying almost instantly! I think some of it is probably because it’s nice for him to see a change of face since it’s me he is with all day…but he definitely loves his daddy and of course it's showing through what a good daddy Cory is. A lot of days when Cory gets home he’ll take Luke out in the yard and walk him around in the little front pack carrier while working on the yard or whatever and Luke loves that, he loves being outside and of course loves the daddy time. We joke around and say Luke is Cory's biggest fan! 

I love this picture of the two of them..

I took this picture the other night. Cory was talking telling a story or something and he was holding Luke, and Luke was just staring at him like this for the longest time. It was like Luke was just in awe, you could just hear his little mind thinking "daddy you are telling this story so good, you are the best!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment