Friday, June 27, 2008

Luke loves it outside

We've been spending a lot of time outside since it's been so nice and Luke loves it outside! There are so many things to look at it really keeps him entertained. The other day I put him on a blanket on the lawn while we were weeding. He scooted himself to the grass and started playing with the grass, touching it, pulling on it, he is fascinated by the grass! It entertained him for longer than I think anything ever has! Only problem is he tries to eat it...so I have to watch that. :) Then yesterday we ate dinner outside on the deck and I did the same thing, put him on the blanket and sure enough the grass kept him busy again. So Luke has a new found love... grass! And I love it too, anything to keep him entertained for a few minutes!Luke and Dad chillin...don't they look alike? They look a lot alike to me, except the eye color. We're not quite sure where Luke got his blue eyes because it's not from either of us. Either his grandma Bagley or grandpa Ferguson!


No comments:

Post a Comment