Monday, September 6, 2010

Grandma Lori says...

Dad and I took Luke and Halle to our “Fall Festival” ward party Friday night because Cory had a work party. Dad drove Luke up on the “motorcyclical” as Luke calls it, and I walked with Halle in the stroller. Jamie met us up there after work. It’s a different experience taking two toddlers to a ward party. You should have seen our mess! They had a soup, bread and cookie contest that Uncle Brent got to judge, so there were several kinds of soups, which the kids liked, but feeding kids at picnic tables takes lots of napkins and lots of spilled food. I can’t say we got much socializing in, but at least I didn’t have to cook dinner.

As for my tending Luke this past week, I have to keep an eagle eye where he is at. One of his favorite pastimes is to go into my shipping room and spread the peanuts all over and knock over boxes of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment