Sunday, September 7, 2014

Best brother and sister

Tonight I was trying to get the kids to bed but they wanted to get out some paper and markers and make each other "surprises" first. They had been playing together extra cute and nicely all day. So I gave in. When they were done they proudly gave each other these..Halle worked hard on coloring this Doc McStuffins picture for Luke and Luke gave Halle this note. He said it is for her to remember him when he's at school tomorrow and that every smartie is worth 1000 hugs (I think being apart now all day from each other has been an adjustment for them). They both loved what they had made for each other. Melted my heart. I was glad I gave in and let them stay up 15 minutes longer. It's nice to be reminded that as much as they torment and tease each other they are still best little friends and love each other ❤️. Love my sweet kiddos more than anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment