Monday, September 8, 2014

Sweet boy

A month or so ago Luke came home from church and have me this sweet card he made me. 


I love how he drew a picture of me and him holding hands :). I have had it sitting out on my counter in the kitchen up on display ever since. 

Also, one day in the summer I told the kids we could have a craft day and we went to Hobby Lobby and I let them each pick two wooden things to paint. One of the things Luke picked he didn't want me to see and kept it hidden. When we got home he still kept it secret and even when he was painting it he had to set a folder up to block my view so I wouldn't see what he was doing. When he was finished he was very proud to give me this wooden heart. I thought it was so sweet that when he saw that heart at Hobby Lobby he thought of me and chose to have that be one of the things he would buy and paint it for me. I loved it and was so pleased. I have also had this heart sitting out on my counter next to the note he wrote me for a month or so. Love my sweet boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment