Friday, May 22, 2009

Handsome guy







My sister took these pictures for us about 2 months ago. They have been on my parent's computer and I finally just got around to getting them off. There are so many great pictures, it's hard to choose favorites! Here are some but there are so many more, we took a bunch and I still need to go through them all. I might end up adding more on here once I get a good look at all of them.

We got this tux for Luke from Cory's dad's store and thought it would be really cute to take some pictures in it. They turned out so fun! This was actually the second attempt at the pictures, the first time we tried he wouldn't hold still and didn't smile once...so we ended up with a lot of blurry pictures with scowling looks on his face! So luckily we tried another day and he was in a good mood and we were able to get some great shots of him and his cute smile, and even a few with him sitting AND holding still!

No comments:

Post a Comment