Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Say cheese!




The last couple days I have taught Luke to smile a big cheesy smile when I say... "say cheese!" He pulls a huge funny smile, his mouth is stretched so wide it almost looks like a scared look! It cracks me up every time and I laugh, and he laughs back, so I think he thinks this is a fun game. He even has tried to say "cheese" back... it comes out more like "eese". So, here he is, with his cheesey smile!

On another note...look how good his face looks! You would have no idea he had that horrible fall only a week ago yesterday! I can't believe how fast he healed. People kept telling me how resilient kids are when they are young, and it is so true! The goose egg is all gone and the scabs have already fallen off of his face. You can tell his skin is a little lighter in those areas if you look close, hopefully it doesn't scar, but I think it will be okay. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment