Sunday, June 6, 2010

Grandma Lori says...

Grandma Lori sends uncle Jake a weekly email on his mission. In her letters she always includes things about Luke & Halle. So I thought it would be fun to have her send me what she sends about them and I can include them in the kids' journals.

This week, she said:

Lindsay and Cory came over last night and Luke played for a long time in the sand box because I kept getting him buckets of water to scoop and pour water out of and he loved that. However, he was a very dirty boy when he got done so Cory and Lindsay had to give him a bath. They put Halle in there with him and very quickly he poured a cup of water right into Halle’s face. Cory told him “No” and took the cup away from Luke. I was standing at the door and just cracked up when luke got this scrunched up eyebrow mad face and said, “I need cup!” He was trying his very best to exert his authority over Cory. I have never seen him do that . He has thrown little tantrums, but this was something new and it was very funny.

Luke has also started doing this run and sideways jump he calls “wake bode.” It’s actually pretty good. He really, really wants to go on the boat again so we are probably going to go on a late afternoon or Saturday morning with the crowds and get the tube out. Yes, it’s true. The tube.



No comments:

Post a Comment