Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Luke's first day of first grade

It was Luke's first day of 1st grade today. I can't believe he is old enough to be in first grade! He switched schools this year so he now goes to Southland Elementary, which will be fun because a lot of the boys his age in the neighborhood go there. He is starting the Chinese immersion program and I am excited to see how he likes it. He will have two teachers, one for the English half of the day and one for the Chinese half. His English teacher's name is Mrs. Chapman and his Chinese teacher is Ms. McGeary. I have heard great things about both teachers. 

It is going to be so weird having him gone all day now! I will definitely miss my guy and having him home with me. Halle and I took him to school and waited out by his line for his teacher to come get the class and take them inside. I may have shed a few tears as he walked off into the school with his class. Halle was confused at why I was crying :). My boy is growing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment