Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grandma Lori says...

Luke is funny. He likes to use marker to color his nose red so he can be Rudolf (Lindsay makes sure they always have markers that can wash off easy so it will come off after he’s done).

So here is a Lukey story. Lindsay showed up one day and I had left 2 cough drops on my night stand. I saw luke hide behind the ottoman and he had something yellow in his hand that I thought was probably a cough drop. He was trying to sneakily open it. I told him that I didn’t think it would taste very good and that I thought he might choke on it so I made a bargain with him that if he gave it to me I had a yummier treat for him. He obeyed me and then he said, “Granma, you shouldn’t have left that where I could find it.” Oh my goodness, little smarty pants. He is right, of course, but I didn’t think he could articulate that so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment